Apexx is changing the face of the payments world and we want amazing individuals to join us. We are recruiting a solution-orientated, target driven and revenue-generating VP of Sales to proactively drive and maximise revenues through new business sales to international companies who require online payment solutions. You are a proven, creative dealmaker that knows how to close deals on a global scale.
You will be working with fast-growing companies and will always be on the move, looking for new opportunities. You are an enterprise-level commercial individual who is always one step ahead, in a very fast-growing, high tech, fun, challenging environment. You have the drive and tenacity to connect with decision-makers and know how to tell an appealing story and get them interested in using our services.
This opportunity is located in the UK, and it is hybrid remote. You will have access to our London headquarters anytime, but you will also have the opportunity to meet with the commercial team monthly in the office.
- Vast experience selling payments solutions to enterprise-level clients
- Deep knowledge and understanding of acquiring and cards
- Results-oriented: Candidate demonstrates appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances and set stretched goals
- A consultative thought process that is effectively utilised to solve customer problems and generate new business opportunities
- Hunter not farmer; carve out your own success and be richly rewarded
- Driven, goal-getting attitude, a natural creative deal closer
- Ability to build a healthy pipeline, working on the right accounts to board on the platform
- Front runner: Wants to work in the forefront of the market, with a passion for innovation
- Experience working for a start-up/scale-up is a bonus
- Reporting to Head of Sales
- Selling APEXX Core Payment Solutions to enterprise corporations globally
- Exceed annual Gross Revenue target
- Increasing revenues and profit by successfully selling Apexx solutions to self-sourced, pre-qualified large, international online merchant prospects through customised and bespoke commercial proposals
- Coordinating closely with internal departments such as Risk and Anti-Fraud and agree on tailored risk settings and configurations for prospects being approached
Benefits & tools to help you do your job
Aside from the opportunity to work for a tech-scale up, having great responsibility and varied tasks every day, other benefits includes:
Health: APEXX pension scheme with Scottish Widows offering salary exchange, Life Insurance 4x salary & 5 years' salary protection for critical illness. WECARE package with access to 24 hour GPs globally, Bike 2 work scheme, Enhanced Adoption, Maternity & Paternity Leave.
Enrichment: Learning and development training, with a £300 yearly budget, to strengthen your career and progression, leadership in house training, and monthly lunch and learns. We support community engagement so we offer a paid day leave for voluntary work.
Holiday: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. We love birthdays! - additional paid holiday for your birthday. Holiday increases a day each year after 3 years with APEXX. Option to carry 5 days holiday over to the following year.
Work: Complete Flexi working locations & Flexi hours with the opportunity to hot desk from three of our global offices. Our HQ is in the popular Fintech hub of Shoreditch, London. We celebrate globetrotters and offer the option of working 2 weeks a month abroad! Apple Mac Laptop and home equipment provided.
Social: Quarterly team outings & incentives. Some of our recent ones include: Yoga, Break Out Rooms, APEXX Quizzes, Wine Tasting, Afternoon Tea's, Golf Tournaments
APEXX is a dynamic Fintech scale-up founded in 2016 with the goal of creating cutting-edge payment technology. Our vision is to be the payment industry's most merchant-centric provider. Through our platform a merchant can connect via a simple API connection to the world's payment ecosystem, increasing conversion at lower cost and satisfying their entire payments needs. We excel at bringing transparency, efficiency, and competition to the payments market. What's more, we won the 'Most Disruptive Payment Technology' award in 2018 for the second consecutive year. No other company has ever retained this award and it demonstrates that APEXX is at the forefront of what can be achieved in Payments Technology.
The team is incredibly committed and enthusiastic about what we are building - top of the class payments solutions and a valuable business. This is infectious and creates a wonderful office atmosphere. We have a supportive, relaxed yet high-performing, and high trust culture.
Apexx is an equal opportunities employer committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our employees and eliminating discrimination.
We do not accept speculative CVs or candidate profiles from Recruitment Agencies.