Partnership Alliance Manager
UK - Ideally commutable to London fortnightly
Head of Partnerships
Hours of work
We are looking for a Partnership Alliance Manager who will help build and scale APEXX’s Partner ecosystem globally. You will work with a variety of Partners, predominately in the retail and e-commerce space. We are looking for a proficient networker and a proven collaborator who can use their influence and tenacity to build Strong Partnerships.
This role requires a blend of skills including knowledge of a variety of Partnerships and stakeholder engagement models, strategic thinking, initiative management, creativity, and an overall desire to be an accelerator for our business. You will be developing and growing revenue-generating Partnerships globally.
You must have sound knowledge of global and local markets along with extensive experience representing digital payments products. It requires experience in commercial partnerships and supporting new product and service expansion into new markets against a backdrop of complex ecosystem role players.
DESIRED BEHAVIOURS & COMPETENCE
- Deep experience and a solid understanding of the payment industry and its current evolution globally
- 5-10+ years of related experience in payments, ideally globally
- Strong understanding of the payments landscape, with the critical thinking skills to comprehend and interpret emerging trends
- Ability to see the bigger picture in channel management with a global and commercial mindset
- A long-standing experience in a Partnerships Manager position or similar working for a Fintech/Payments company
- Clear written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong relationship-building skills coupled with the ability to develop consensus
- Experience working for a start-up/scale-up would be ideal
- A self-starter who is creative and can hit the ground running from the get-go
- Previous sales experience as this role will be heavily new business targeted
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with payment industry partners
- Complete regular business reviews with partners to set goals, identify actions, and track progress
- Strengthen the influence and market position of APEXX’s business and brand while fostering joint marketing and promotion opportunities with industry stakeholders
- Create rapport with key decision-makers and influencers across all levels within your pipeline
- Expand our partner and product footprint, accelerating the distribution of both new and existing APEXX offerings
- Maximise current partnerships through detailed and proactive account management, working with key industry partners, suppliers, and industry associations to define, iterate and enable new products
- Research and analyse industry trends and opportunities for APEXX to further distinguish its position as it relates to its payments products and support the Head of Partnerships with ‘Go to Market ‘plans
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of Apexx products and services as they evolve, while ensuring partners also stay up-to-date
Benefits & tools to help you do your job:
Life Insurance 4x salary & 5 years’ salary protection for critical illness
£600 yearly learning and development budget
Flexibility for families
Regular team outings & incentives
25 days holiday + bank holidays. Plus, an extra days holiday for your birthday. Holiday increases a day each year after 3 years
The option to carry 5 days holiday to the following year
Complete Flexi working locations & Flexi hours with the opportunity to hot desk from three of our global offices. Our HQ is in the popular Fintech hub of Shoreditch, London
Option of working 2 weeks a month abroad! Great for all you digital nomads
Quarterly fireside chats
Monthly lunch & learn where an employee presents on a subject of choice to the wider team and lunch is on us
Bike 2 work scheme
Mac laptop and home office gadgets
Fun social activities such as yoga, quizzes, wine tasting, afternoon tea's, office social games, and nibbles
Enhanced adoption, maternity, and paternity leave
APEXX is a dynamic Fintech scale-up founded in 2016 with the goal of creating cutting-edge payment technology. Our vision is to be the payment industry's most merchant-centric provider. Through our platform a merchant can connect via a simple API connection to the world's payment ecosystem, increasing conversion at lower cost and satisfying their entire payments needs. We excel at bringing transparency, efficiency, and competition to the payments market. What's more, we won the 'Most Disruptive Payment Technology' award in 2018 for the second consecutive year. No other company has ever retained this award and it demonstrates that APEXX is at the forefront of what can be achieved in Payments Technology.
The team is incredibly committed and enthusiastic about what we are building - top of the class payments solutions and a valuable business. This is infectious and creates a wonderful office atmosphere. We have a supportive, relaxed yet high-performing, and high trust culture.
Apexx is an equal opportunities employer committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our employees and eliminating discrimination.
We do not accept speculative CVs or candidate profiles from Recruitment Agencies.