Due to rapid growth within the commercial team, our Global Head of Sales is looking to strengthen the wider sales and partnerships team with a Commercial Enablement Executive who will be focused on helping optimise the output of the Commercial team. The type of activities that this person will undertake range from crafting customer-facing content, assisting with commercial proposals, attending client & partner meetings, helping to onboard clients & partners to the APEXX platform and the management of targeted client outreach campaigns.
- Calm and measured. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and communication skills. Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders on challenging issues, and comfortable presenting to senior members of the team
- Data-driven. Ability to think both tactically and strategically with a high level of numeracy and literacy, and the ability to interpret data to direct change according to agreed objectives
- A keen eye for detail. You have a strong eye for detail, and naturally thrive from finishing work as a perfectionist
- Operationally Savvy. Experience with identifying process improvements and shaping solutions
- The Tools. Proficient with Mac, Powerpoint, or Google Sheets. Salesforce experience is a bonus
- Experience. We prefer not to go by years of experience, however, it’s important that you’ve had experience in a commercial enablement role or similar, ideally from the Banking, Fintech, or Payments sector
- Passionate. Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Collecting, reviewing, and updating customer KYC material whilst maintaining and improving acquirer KYC requirement lists
- Support the wider team in creating superstar presentations, and overtime present these to the senior team on new marketing features
- Liaise with potential clients from incoming leads, sending them information decks and pricing models
- Ensure work bounce is kept up to date with shared and relevant documentation
- Follow up with acquirers regarding prospective inquiries
- Present market mapping material to wider team using relevant search engines such as LinkedIn to identify contacts, and drive and manage campaigns
- Attend company trade shows & events and “fly the Apexx flag”
- Support senior Sales team in approaching their Sales black book of contacts
- Prepare weekly / monthly sales reports: Actual volumes, prospect forecasting. Monitor merchants volumes, transactions, and performance
- Support implementation team and monitor status’
- Work with cross-functional teams such as Account Management and Partnerships to work on Sales QBR's, and repricing reviews
- As well as having A tailored training program and in house training, you will receive £600 per year to spend towards your learning and development and the potential to grow into roles such as a Business Development Manager, Account Manager, or Partnerships Manager with 1-1 tailored training created around you and your personal learning skills.
APEXX is a dynamic Fintech scale-up founded in 2016 with the goal of creating cutting-edge payment technology. Our vision is to be the payment industry's most merchant-centric provider. Through our platform a merchant can connect via a simple API connection to the world's payment ecosystem, increasing conversion at lower cost and satisfying their entire payments needs. We excel at bringing transparency, efficiency, and competition to the payments market. What's more, we won the 'Most Disruptive Payment Technology' award in 2018 for the second consecutive year. No other company has ever retained this award and it demonstrates that APEXX is at the forefront of what can be achieved in Payments Technology.
The team is incredibly committed and enthusiastic about what we are building - top of the class payment solutions and a valuable business. This is infectious and creates a wonderful office atmosphere. We have a supportive, relaxed yet high-performing, and high trust culture.
Other benefits include:
- APEXX pension scheme with Scottish Widows
- Life Insurance 4x salary & 5 years’ salary protection for critical illness
- £600 yearly learning and development budget
- Childcare Vouchers & Flexibility for families
- Monthly team outings & incentives
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday. Plus, an extra day holiday for your birthday
- The option to carry 5 days holiday to the following year
- Complete Flexi working locations & Flexi hours with the opportunity to hot desk from three of our global offices. Our HQ is in the popular Fintech hub of Shoreditch, London
- Option of working 2 weeks a month abroad
- Monthly Fireside Chats and learning programs
- Bike 2 work scheme
Apexx is an equal opportunities employer committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our employees and eliminating discrimination.
We do not accept speculative CV’s or candidate profiles from Recruitment Agencies.