Apexx is changing the face of the payments world and we want amazing individuals to join us. We are recruiting a solution-orientated, target driven and revenue-generating VP Sales to proactively drive and maximise revenues through new business sales to international companies who require online payment solutions. You are a proven, creative dealmaker that knows how to close deals on a global scale.
You will be working with fast-growing companies and will always be on the move, looking for new opportunities. You are an enterprise-level commercial individual who is always one step ahead, in a very fast-growing, high-tech, fun, challenging environment. You have the drive and tenacity to connect with decision-makers and know how to tell an appealing story and get them interested in using our services.
The role is strategic and focused on delivering solutions to our customers, therefore the sales process is naturally complex. We are a trusted advisor to our clients and provide access to innovative solutions so you will have both technical and business acumen, with the gravitas to operate at the ground and move up to engage at C- Suite level.
● Selling APEXX Core Payment Solutions to enterprise corporations globally but primarily focused on EU headquartered organisations
● Exceed annual gross revenue target
● Increasing revenues and profit by successfully selling Apexx's solutions to self-sourced, pre-qualified large, international online merchant prospects through customised and bespoke commercial proposals
● Coordinating closely with internal departments such as Risk and Anti-Fraud, and agree on tailored risk settings and configurations for prospects being approached
● Experience in a commercial role selling payments solutions to enterprise-level clients
● experience working for a Fintech/Payments company
● Results-oriented: Demonstrates appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances and set stretched goals
● A consultative thought process that is effectively utilised to solve customer problems and generate new business opportunities
● Hunter not farmer; carve out your own success and be healthily rewarded
● Driven, goal-getting attitude
● Creative deal closer
● Ability to build a healthy pipeline, working on the right accounts to board on the platform
● Flexible, informal yet professional. Excellent and direct communicator
● Entrepreneurial: Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, preference to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Front runner: Wants to work in the forefront of the market, with a passion for innovation
● Experience working for a start-up/scale-up is a bonus!
APEXX is a dynamic Fintech scale-up founded in 2016 with the goal of creating cutting-edge payment technology. Our vision is to be the payment industry's most merchant-centric provider. Through our platform a merchant can connect via a simple API connection to the world's payment ecosystem, increasing conversion at lower cost and satisfying their entire payments needs. We excel at bringing transparency, efficiency, and competition to the payments market. What's more, we won the 'Most Disruptive Payment Technology' award in 2018 for the second consecutive year. No other company has ever retained this award and it demonstrates that APEXX is at the forefront of what can be achieved in Payments Technology.
The team is incredibly committed and enthusiastic about what we are building - top of the class payment solutions and a valuable business. This is infectious and creates a wonderful office atmosphere. We have a supportive, relaxed yet high-performing, and high trust culture.
- APEXX pension scheme with Scottish Widows
- Life Insurance 4x salary & 5 years’ salary protection for critical illness
- £600 yearly learning and development budget
- Childcare Vouchers & Flexibility for families
- Monthly team outings & incentives
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday. Plus, an extra day holiday for your birthday
- The option to carry 5 days holiday to the following year
- Complete Flexi working locations & Flexi hours with the opportunity to hot desk from three of our global offices. Our HQ is in the popular Fintech hub of Shoreditch, London
- Option of working 2 weeks a month abroad
- Monthly Fireside Chats and learning programs
- Bike 2 work scheme
Apexx is an equal opportunities employer committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our employees and eliminating discrimination.
We do not accept speculative cvs or candidate profiles from Recruitment Agencies.