Due to rapid growth within Apexx, our SVP of Operations is looking to strengthen the wider team with a seasoned Project Delivery Manager to lead our transformation projects through to ‘Go Live’, and to be the glue between each department to ensure we capture all deliverables and milestones, complete our tasks, manage the risks, track delivery costs and stay inline as one united team.
- Definition. You should be confident defining project goals, success criteria, and detailed plans to effectively manage one or more projects simultaneously
- Natural Leader. Proven ability to manage complex transformation projects
- Big picture. You care for detail but are also comfortable zooming out and seeing the bigger picture to create a cohesive work environment
- Be decisive and give direction. Strong ability to inspire and motivate others into action; adept at using tools and techniques to deliver cross-functional projects
- Calm and measured. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multitask, and consistently meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and communication skills. Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders on challenging issues, and comfortable presenting externally, this is a client-facing role
- Data-driven. Ability to think both tactically and strategically with a high level of numeracy and literacy, and the ability to interpret data to direct change according to agreed objectives
- A keen eye for detail. You have a strong eye for detail and naturally thrive from leading projects that deliver significant change...If you have this experience from the Fintech or Payments sector, even better!
- Operationally Savvy. Experience with identifying process improvements and shaping solutions
- The Tools. Proficient with Mac, Lucid Chart, Miro, SmartSheet, Jira, and Excel. Or, we welcome any new tools that will improve our current processes and methodology
- Experience. We prefer not to go by years of experience, however, it’s imperative that you’ve led large, enterprise style projects at Tier 1 level from start - go live, ideally in the Payments or Fintech sector
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Deliver it. Manage the delivery of transformation projects from proposal to implementation
- Coordinate. Across multiple departments ensuring each team is on track for delivering their part of the plan.
- Own it. Project lead any new ‘Go to Market’ projects. Take the lead in the overall running of our top two merchants, PSP’s, and contribute towards one of our biggest projects migrating to our ‘Atomic’ platform
- Collaborate. Collaborate regularly with piers using solid communication and documentation, bringing fresh ideas to the table
APEXX is a dynamic Fintech scale-up founded in 2016 with the goal of creating cutting-edge payment technology. Our vision is to be the payment industry's most merchant-centric provider. Through our platform a merchant can connect via a simple API connection to the world's payment ecosystem, increasing conversion at lower cost and satisfying their entire payments needs. We excel at bringing transparency, efficiency, and competition to the payments market. What's more, we won the 'Most Disruptive Payment Technology' award in 2018 for the second consecutive year. No other company has ever retained this award and it demonstrates that APEXX is at the forefront of what can be achieved in Payments Technology.
The team is incredibly committed and enthusiastic about what we are building - top of the class payment solutions and a valuable business. This is infectious and creates a wonderful office atmosphere. We have a supportive, relaxed yet high-performing and high trust culture.
BENEFITSApart from the opportunity to work for a tech scale-up, having great responsibility, and varied tasks every day, other benefits include:
- APEXX pension scheme
- £600 yearly learning and development budget
- Life Insurance & Critical Illness Cover
- Enhanced parental leave policies
- MacBook Pro
- 25 days holiday, plus an additional days holiday for your birthday, and Bank Holidays
- Holiday increases a day each year after three years
- Option to carry over 5 days holiday to the following year
- Flexi working locations, Flexi working hours, and Work from abroad scheme for 2 weeks per month (max of 90 days per year)
- Regular team incentives such as yoga, break-out rooms, quizzes, wine & food tasting, Apexx Afternoon Tea. We’ve booked our Summer Party at Skylight at Tobacco Docks where the team will enjoy dinner and games like croquet on the mezzanine level!
- Fireside chats with industry experts
- Meeting Free Thursdays
- Personalised development and learning plans
Apexx is an equal opportunities employer committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our employees and eliminating discrimination.
We do not accept speculative cvs or candidate profiles from Recruitment Agencies.